It’s pretty simple here on 3MomCircus–Be Kind. As women and moms, we need to champion each other instead of tearing each other down. Motherhood (and life in general) is hard enough without worrying about being judged. Together we are performers in this crazy circus called life! Here at 3MomCircus, we celebrate and welcome the unique perspectives, situations, and ideas of our readers. We ask that those perspectives and ideas be expressed with respect for one another.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines to require bloggers to be transparent about potential hidden interests or unspoken biases related to advertisements, sponsorships, or income from a group or company. Basically, we can’t say we recommend Sam’s Snake Store if we are terrified of snakes and wouldn’t be caught dead in a store that sells them.
- Circuses ain’t cheap, yo. Our goal is to have this site pay some of the costs related to running this website. You know like peanuts, bananas, spandex, and hopefully some good coffee.
- We will ONLY choose to promote services/businesses/products that we personally use and that we feel will be helpful to our readers. Ain’t nobody here for wasting time and money. Ya dig?
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners, sponsors, or associates will be provided free of charge with no cost to ourselves. *This does NOT ensure a positive review of the product.*
- Our top priorities are accuracy, honesty, and integrity, and we will NEVER compromise ourselves or our site just to make a quick buck. EVER. Our mamas raised us better, and they probably read this blog.
- You can trust us. We will always provide our honest opinion about any product/service/business, etc whether or not we are working with a company or receiving a free product and/or payment.
- Content that generates income, free products, or contains affiliate links will be clearly stated as such.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accuracy. We work hard to develop informative, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for blog related costs, our time, and research. Seriously, it’s hard work wearing spandex and walking a tightrope, much less writing a blog while doing it.
We earn commissions from sales or leads that are generated through links to affiliate companies. As we mentioned above, we value our integrity more than making a quick buck, so we ONLY include links that we personally use and believe would be helpful to our readers. We wouldn’t last a minute if we promoted bad products or products that we haven’t personally used…we Moms can sniff out shady dealings AND if that stain is chocolate or poop. (Note: it’s always poop).
At no cost to the reader (and/or purchaser), clicking on affiliate links generates a small commission for us and helps keep our blog running.
Our readers privacy is incredibly important to us. We will NEVER share or sell our readers personal information with third parties. No one wants to relate to the song “I always feel like somebody’s watching me….”
We use third party advertising companies (such as Google AdSense, etc) when you visit this site. These companies use aggregate information (such as geolocation, email, name, etc) to provide relevant advertisements and goods/services based on your visit to this site as well as other websites. That means, if you live in Georgia, you’ll be shown services and products for Georgia instead of Paris. I mean Paris is awesome and all, but what good is a product that you have to fly thousands of miles to get instead of one in your area? Wait…nevermind, if we’re talking about French Macaroons, then we understand.